TandTSEC is dead… Long Live ThomLangford!
@TandTSEC ~ @ThomLangford
For those of you who follow me on Twitter you may have seen a tweet from me stating my Twitter name is changing, from @TandTSEC to @ThomLangford and my web address from tandtsec.com to thomlangford.com. That change has been carried out earlier than planned for reasons beyond my control.
What it came down to was a matter of having to explain the background to TandTSEC a little too often, and to be honest, if you have to explain it then it subsequently loses impact and creates confusion. I have been on a mission to simplify my online residencies and this has resulted so far in a cleaner and easier to read blog interface, the use of thomlangford.com and finally the changing of my Twitter name.
If you were following me (and thank you for that!) on @TandTSEC you will not need to do anything as renaming an account does not unlink all of the Following and Follower data. You do have to remember my new Twitter name if you wish to tweet with me and I respectfully beg your forgiveness for that!
@TandTSEC and the related email account will still be active but will redirect people to the relevant ThomLangford accounts. There may also be a slight issue with the Tweet feed in this blog but I suspect they will ease out after a few days and/or posts.
Thanks for your understanding and continued support and following!
About Thom LangfordAn information security professional, award winning security blogger and industry commentator. Available as a speaking head and presenter on topics relating to information security, risk management and compliance.
- @AtypicalMiriam wife out with friends so keeping busy at home. Local pub excellent, there most Sunday evenings instead! #CAMRA 11 hours ago
- @AtypicalMiriam just so very rock and roll of me I know! 11 hours ago
- @BrianHonan just living the dream! 11 hours ago
- @BrianHonan @AtypicalMiriam just living the dream! :-) 11 hours ago
- Bike puncture repaired, shower unblocked, toilet cistern replaced, now for the washing up and a blog post. My Friday night #FTW ... ;-) 11 hours ago
- @quentynblog much obliged Mr Taylor, I hope you have yourself a fabulous weekend! 11 hours ago
- @jee2uu @quentynblog @sirjester @Jimshout @BrianHonan @J4vv4D - the feeling is mutual, always a pleasure gents & thanks for the FF Jitender! 19 hours ago
- @DanRaywood Thank you kind sir, a lovely way to end the week with your FF! 19 hours ago
- @infoseccrow it was awesome! A small group but highly interactive which really made it. Thanks for the intro! 1 day ago
- @atl1965 thank, it was hugely fun to do as well, and thanks for all the interaction! 1 day ago